Glue

Joel Lyons jrlyons at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 11 13:46:02 EDT 2001

Stanley,

As a collector of emphemera and original vintage posters I
always work with a certified Paper Conservator.  This is
the professional that is employed by museums and collectors/
dealers of rare books.  An adhesive used in that era or its
facimile today may not even be good for your books ultimate
survival or value.

Best of luck!