HO HO WHAT?

Anne Kilmer viceroy at gate.net
Thu Dec 13 10:53:08 EST 2001

Chris J. Durden wrote:

> Anne,
>    I think you have a rather healthy perspective. The whole monarch
> release flap is worthy only of a Gilbert & Sullivan production. Too many
> comfortable bureaucrats with too little to do. How do they feel in
> Britain and Ireland about release of Monarchs at events?
> ...............Chris Durden

Thanks.
I find myself firmly on everybody's side, in this argument, as you will
have noticed. I hope we work it out, without too much damage to the
environment.
Of course in Britain and Ireland they wouldn't be releasing Monarchs ...
as far as I know. The sight of a Monarch there is a Big Deal and they
wouldn't muddy the waters.
Neil can undoubtedly clue is in on this ...
Cheers
Anne