Binocular microscopes

Tiser, Gene M TiserG at mail01.dnr.state.wi.us
Thu Feb 8 20:11:19 EST 2001

Ron -
For a computer connected stereo microscope you could try Carolina Biological
Supply Company at
Phone 1-800-334-5551 (USA Toll Free - 8AM to 8PM ET Monday-Friday)
FAX: 800-222-7112
WWW.Carolina.com

Carolina Biological Supply Company
2700 York Road
Burlington, NC  27215

Page 593 of their 2001 catalog - Item CE-59-2010

Wolfe DigiVu CM Stereomicroscope - includes Windows 98 compatible Motic
Images 2000 software and USB cable for $688.00 each (not exactly inexpensive
until you compare to their better grade of the above microscope with more
features for $1,499.00.).

I do NOT have any experience with these particular microscopes so I can not
give you any evaluation.  However, I do have one of their other inexpensive
stereo microscopes and it has given good, faithful service.

Hope this helps.  Sorry Dylan, but I do not have any info on what is
available in England either.