Photos of urban monarch overwintering sites in California

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Thu Jan 11 15:34:49 EST 2001

preservationist and a restorationist -- with the latter wanting to actually
role back the hands of time. Somehow I don't think any of us want to return
so far back that we are only at the point of primeval ooze? It is very sad
that so many only see the future as environmentally dead. (Spring is still
far from silent.)

Many, many, many events in celestial time and space have affected our
little rock much more than man ever has or ever will. Evolution is an
awesomely violent, totally emotionless, blindly agendaless thing. OOPS,
Anne, I'm in the second paragraph! So let's not let me get to the third.
 Ron