Migration strategies

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sun Jan 14 00:48:25 EST 2001

I sent up a couple of other posts on this (and other matters) but they =
have not made it through the Leps-l data cruncher. It would not surprise =
me if this one did not make it either. My email always works fine with =
everyone else - but I go through periods where I can get nothing up on =
Leps-l.=20

My statement is largely one of semantics. Migration vs dispersion =
patterns, and how does one defines a strategy. It is now time for me to =
migrate to bed.
Ron =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20