lep names

Ernest Williams ewilliam at hamilton.edu
Wed Jan 31 11:54:44 EST 2001

Lep folks,

FYI, at its annual meeting last summer, the Lep Soc passed a motion:
"that a committee be formed to draft a position statement on the
rules and guidelines by which taxonomic decisions are made and to
examine the possibility of developing a list of scientific names for
North American butterflies."

Ernest