Names Committee worm cans

Felix Sperling Felix.Sperling at ualberta.ca
Wed Jan 31 15:50:49 EST 2001

Rather than take up a lot of band width, I'll just point anyone
interested in the "names committee" can of worms to the archives of
Leps-l for March 2000
http://www.peabody.yale.edu/other/lepsl/LEPSLfaq.html#8

In my view, some of the key posts and their headers are:
1. Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:31,  "NABA names committee" by "Jane V Scott"
2. Tue, 28 Mar 2000 01:42,  "NABA Names Committee - explanatory
comments and a question" by "Felix Sperling"
3. Thu, 30 Mar 2000 05:48,  "Butterfly Names - survey results, a
question and discussion" by "Felix Sperling"
4. Thu, 30 Mar 2000 10:31,  "NABA names committee" by "Jane V Scott"
5. Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:59,  "Butterfly Names" by "Don Lafontaine"

        Felix Sperling

ps: my next post will be about Papilio - much more enjoyable.