Antillean Noctuids

Pierre Zagatti zagatti at versailles.inra.fr
Thu Jul 5 06:29:40 EDT 2001

Hello all,

The oldest lep database on the web is still on line.

We just added the Noctuidae Ophiderinae to our Catalogue of the
Lepidoptera of the French Antilles (67 species) - a lot of work but the
noctuids will be finished soon :

http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Produits/PAPILLON/noctuid/noctuide.htm#Ophiderinae

I am currently working on the plates for identificaton, and I have still
to change the oldest indexed gifs into nice real color jpegs.

For those who bookmarked our site some years ago, the slight change in
the URL resulted in error messages without any alias or redirection :
www.jouy.inra.fr/... is now www.inra.fr/...

and the catalogue is :

http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Produits/PAPILLON/index.htm      - in French
http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Produits/PAPILLON/indexeng.htm   - in
English

Now I'll follow the sun for three weeks...

Pierre Zagatti

Versailles
France