The "Evil" Amish...

mbpi at juno.com mbpi at juno.com
Mon Oct 22 20:47:48 EDT 2001

Ron:

I'm afraid I found your explanation of the Amish way-of-life amusing
rather than edifying....simply because it sounds reminiscent of my own
Roman Catholic upbringing prior to Vatican II (!)  There are good, and
there are bad people (and ideas) in ALL religions.  Call it "ignorance"
if you like, but some of the best educated men are Catholic
Priests...ignorance, however, is not the problem...elitism is.

But I agree with Pat Foley:  This is NOT the place for a religious
discussion, which I would be happy to step out into the "information
alley" with you to continue...

M.B. Prondzinski

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.