The Royal Society and religion

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Tue Oct 23 08:27:18 EDT 2001

I don't believe we were speaking of religion. As your own countryman (C.S.
Lewis) once wrote: "Heaven is Reality, it is not a state of mind. Everything
that is Real is Haevenly." I was not speaking of religion, I was speaking of
a warm and loving person, and of reality. Truly, you sound foolish to me.