Mariposas del Ecuador - Espinosa et al

Dameron, Wanda be496 at lafn.org
Tue Oct 23 20:23:34 EDT 2001

Does anyone have this book and can you tell me (1) whether it contains
Hesperids and (2) how many color plates?   Also does anyone have a copy
they would like to sell?

While it was advertised by Mariposa Press in the recent ATL mailing, MP
has informed me they actually don't have any and were unable to answer
my questions.   This is not the Mariposas del Ecuacor, vol 1, Generos by
Rubio, et al.

Any information you may provide would be appreciated.

					Cheers, Wanda

--
Wanda Dameron
Flutterby Press