Polites -- again :-)

Kondla, Norbert FOR:EX Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Tue Oct 30 18:50:41 EST 2001

Apparently something happened to my previous note re origenes vs
themistocles as it traversed the electronic highway. The gist of the note
was that I asked those who thought that the pics were the same species to
please explain the characters they used to arrive at that view, as Chris did
in presenting his reasons for viewing them as different. Thanks

Norbert Kondla  P.Biol., RPBio.
Ministry of Sustainable Resource Management
845 Columbia Avenue, Castlegar, British Columbia V1N 1H3
Phone 250-365-8610
Mailto:Norbert.Kondla at gems3.gov.bc.ca
http://www.env.gov.bc.ca