Digital Camera Dilema

1_iron 1_iron at msn.com
Thu Sep 27 05:25:08 EDT 2001

I second Martha's suggestion. I did exactly that a couple of months ago -
and I took a box of moths with me to the store. We tried various cameras,
starting with the least expensive, until I was happy with the detail. I
walked out with an Olympus. I have taken hundreds of pics of my bugs (using
a small tripod) and have used it outdoors as well.

By the way, digitals use about as much electricity as a medium-sized
toaster; buy a transformer as well.

Jim Taylor