please help us

Thomas P. LeBlanc leblanct at netsync.net
Wed Apr 10 08:38:47 EDT 2002

Is there any way to set protocol or whatever is done to only accept mail
from members of this list serv and not telemarketing things.  Today, I
received this Email a few times and in the past week I have received 2 or 3
telemarketing letters.   Just wondering if there is a chance to keep this
list serv telemarketing free like all the other list servs?
TOM