Miami Blue - list or save?

Kathy Reinertsen bfly4u at swbell.net
Tue Apr 30 22:36:27 EDT 2002

Bob wrote:
I posted to this effect last night to Ed Reinertsen  who had
misgivings about working for Glassberg. I thought I answered that
pretty succinctly. apparently not since I have had no reply from him
with about 10 people a day asking me where to get the seeds he
promised. So now I have to fly in to the keys and answer these people
and then post to these arm chair warriors on this list.

Bob and all
I had 8 people ask for seeds, they will recieve there seeds at the end of
the week
Do you have others that need seed?
Ed Reinertsen