donations needed

Ron Gatrelle gatrelle at tils-ttr.org
Sun Aug 11 02:16:59 EDT 2002

I know a lot of people have been given an unwanted tax write off by the
Stock Market.  It has also altered the financial planning of some.  So I
don't know how good a time this is to bring this up but we are still in
urgent need of funds for our Miami Blue Butterfly Restoration Project.
These donations are fully US tax deductible.

To donate just go to http://tils-ttr.org/donate.html and either utilize
PayPal or print out and mail in your donation.  Receipts are sent out
immediately for your records.  There are other areas which need funding
also.  a $500 donation from just 20 people would make a huge difference in
what we are able to do.  There are very likely 20 people receiving this
that could contribute this much, even more.  For many other just $100 or
$50 would be a lot.  We can all give something, and every bit does help.
Give this some serious thought, and help as you are able.

Thanks a million.  Really, that is how very grateful we are for your caring
help.

Ron Gatrelle
TILS president
Charleston, SC - USA