Endangered species act

Mike Soukup mikayak3 at home.net
Fri Feb 8 10:46:37 EST 2002

With due respect to Jere, and, as a person who has spent much time "on the shady side
of the law", I would recommend almost nothing he says.  If you accidentally kill an
endangered specie in the USA, keep your mouth shut, don't tell anybody, and mis-label
your specimen!!!  Our USF&W are NOT nice, understanding  people.  They are thugs with
guns and power and they like to use it.