Endangered species act

Kenn Kaufman kennk at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 9 01:04:35 EST 2002

Mike Soukup wrote:

>As an example, I know a man who collected dead birds on
>the road and used them to practice taxidermy.  Well, of course
>he had some "songbirds".  A man from USF&W heard of him,
>befriended him for 6 months (never telling him he was USF&W
>- actually had dinner with him and his wife), then had him
>arrested (by dozens of armed USFW folks pointing guns
>at them).

I'm fascinated by the "dozens of armed USFW folks pointing
guns at them."

Dozen = 12
Dozens = by definition, has to be at least 24

If your friend was actually held at gunpoint by 24 or more
federal agents, that's quite impressive.

On the other hand, you wouldn't be exaggerating, now,
would you?

Kenn Kaufman
Tucson, AZ