Glassberg is quite correct.

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Thu Jan 10 10:52:06 EST 2002

This is what I wrote someone privately a moment ago: That these people must
be discredited by the truth and stopped, for all of our sake. What a dull
and dead country and world we would live in if collecting and even
"watching" of butterflies was totally banned. What would do with ourselves,
stay indoors? Never be permitted to go outside and go into the "woods"? This
country would then become a concentration camp full of sterilized human
beings. And the editorial by Heppner points out that there are laws already
on the books that would ban even "butterfly watching"  (i.e. "disturbing the
activities of the endangered species") if taken to full measure.