LEPS-L and me

Todd Redhead todd.redhead at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 12 11:55:58 EST 2002

Mark,

I'm not sure what the 'personal platform' is that someone is complaining about -
but for me ... I have enjoyed your posts especially the trip reports very much.
It would be a shame if you stopped for one or two people.  I must say that I've
learned a lot from everyone on this list - even the people who have opinions
different that mine.

Keep on posting.

Todd