butterfly question

Bob Thomas bthomas at lc3s.com
Fri Jun 21 00:25:24 EDT 2002

It could be said that I am basically reconstructed Top Sirloin, Baked
Potato, and Cabernet Sauvignon but, LOTS of things could be said...
A real teacher would not entertain arguments - rather he/she would foster
curiosity and a stewardship attitude toward lesser understood life forms.

Sorry for the sarcasm.  It is often hard to determine the serious questions
from the weird stuff.  I'll go back to reconstructing some spinach leaves
into a salad.

--
Bob Thomas

Cameron Park, California