News: WD 1200JB hard disk test

list at harddiskinfo.com list at harddiskinfo.com
Sun Mar 3 16:51:04 EST 2002

  Hi,  We posted a new hardware review at http://www.harddiskinfo.com/.
This time we examine the WD Caviar 120 GB Special Edition hard-disk that
uses an 8 MB buffer - the largest buffer available today in a 7,200 RPM
desktop EIDE hard drive. You can read the review at:
http://www.harddiskinfo.com/Sections/Articles/Specific.asp?ArticleHeadline=
Western+Digital+WD1200JB&Series=0  You are always welcome to send us your
comments and suggestions at: info at harddiskinfo.com. If you do not want to
receive other news from our site please e-mail: list-
remove at harddiskinfo.com. Please use the same e-mail account at which you
received this message and include only the word remove as the subject of
the message. Do not write anything within the message body itself.