Butterflies and Global Unity

Stan Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Tue Mar 5 18:40:55 EST 2002

> mine. He's enthusiastic about the Butterflies for Peace plan, which I'm
> hoping everyone will get involved in.

No thank you!! This concept and its slogans quite repulses me. I
wholeheartedly agree with the Leroy and James on this. This is my
'vote'. Those who think linking butterflies with 9-11 will result in a
scaleback of habitat destruction are wrong. Should this effort be
successful, it will fail to reduce habitat destruction, but it will be
successful in bringing about further restrictions on lepidopteran
activities (including collecting).
Stan