anonymous mailing

Stan Gorodenski stanlep at extremezone.com
Sat Mar 23 01:07:41 EST 2002

I hope Paul and other readers know that I, and others who have joked on
this subject, are only doing so in good natured fun and it is not
intended as an attack on him or his ideas (as much as I may disagree
with some of them). Before I post something like I just did, I try to
imagine how I would react if I were at the other end. I felt I would
find it humerous and not objectionable, and I hope Paul did also
(assuming a 'Paul Cherubini' really exists...). So far only one person
has received the yellow card - correct?

Well, off to the mountains for two days.
Stan