So You see no place for US

Barb Beck barb at birdnut.obtuse.com
Thu May 9 14:21:33 EDT 2002

Ron,

Why do you insist in tarring all watchers by what is going on in the NE US.
That is not the world. I certainly hope that eventually some of our watchers
although not studying butterflies can indeed help those who do and
appreciate their work.

Just because you want to "spit on somebodies carpet" please do not spit on
all of us..... You just let Sugar win.

Please realize that there are some of us, infact most of a province here
that appreciates what you do.  We are trying to help.  we will see at the
end of this year whether any of us have been able to provide Norbert and
others with samples.  Right now I have a rank beginner - not even one of my
students - who is in a corner of the province that might have some things
others have requester.  I hope he can find them. If so they will provice
specimens for a study.

If you guys keep up the them vs us rhetoric your fears will become reality.

Looks like I have been wasting my time

Barb