Killing MOTHS for fun ;>)

Guy Van de Poel & A. Kalus Guy_VdP at t-online.de
Thu May 16 05:05:12 EDT 2002

(snips)

> I think the best weapon against such people is not through logical
> argument, but through showing, as pointed and harshly and aggressively
> as possible, the hypocrisy in what they are espousing when it is
> compared to the conduct of their own life. Some of this has already been

(snips)

I think the only weapon/way to get out of this situation is to educate such
people. Though I'm inclined to think that may be impossible in this case, as
he should be 'educated' already (he pretends to be a teacher!).
Probably the best thing to do is just let him be, I'm still convinced he's a
fake.
Did you see those 'colours and patterns' just by the light of the street
lights, Joseph?
And as a teacher, you should at least be able to understand the fun of
learning, what for the most of us it is all about.

Guy.