Killing MOTHS for fun ;>)

Bob Parcelles,Jr. rjparcelles at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 09:56:21 EDT 2002

--- "Guy Van de Poel & A. Kalus" <Guy_VdP at t-online.de> wrote:
> (snips)
>
> > I think the best weapon against such people is not through
> logical
> > argument, but through showing, as pointed and harshly and
> aggressively
> > as possible, the hypocrisy in what they are espousing when it is
> > compared to the conduct of their own life. Some of this has
> already been
>
> (snips)
>
> I think the only weapon/way to get out of this situation is to
> educate such
> people. Though I'm inclined to think that may be impossible in this
> case, as
> he should be 'educated' already (he pretends to be a teacher!).
> Probably the best thing to do is just let him be, I'm still
> convinced he's a
> fake.
> Did you see those 'colours and patterns' just by the light of the
> street
> lights, Joseph?
> And as a teacher, you should at least be able to understand the fun
> of
> learning, what for the most of us it is all about.
>
> Guy.
88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

I agree with Guy. He offers no rational arguments. He makes childlike
grunts and noises, remenescent of a less-than bright student. Not the

writings of a high scool (obviously non biology teacher). Your
attempts to poke fun and distract busy worthwile people with your
unsophisticated manner certainly could be better spent in teaching
and preparing you students for the roles they must play in a changing
very dangerous world. To argue this point is absurb and the
apologists for him quite frankly make me wonder. It as I said from
the start is a fake, a phony and a person one of the members of this
list knows only to well. To have not seen through him from the second
post should certainly be a reality check. He blew it when (he?) went
from gratious newby to ilogical advocate with na post if not a
paragraph. For a plant they surely could have picked a more eloquent
spokesman. And in a state with the best secondary education in the
country I an glad that I do not have students taught by this
simpleton. I have a friend a psychologist (and butterfly watcher, I
don.t mean lister and counter but like me a real watcher. He goes
with me and attempts to quantitativley collect data on lep behavior
and the relationships to thier ecology. He is quite skilled (expert
witness type in analyzing notes (ransom etc. ). His take. "More
likely female 16 to 28 years, average IQ, serious issues with humans
(like Prince Phillip once said insects more important than people".
Not an environmentalist but a animals rights activists.  Not a
vegetarian but has serious guilt because he. Doubts if he could be a
secondary scholl teacher." My fiend is looking for more info but
Joseph is so redundant it is not forthcoming. If a male probably 15
or 16 years old max. In short I will not deman myself  to addressing
this quy. And for the first time in 3 years I will hit delete without
reading the messages. Oh by the way, Larry said all of the above is
predicated on his being "sincere". any person could fake this entire
thing to just instill ire. I do know the posts come from florida and
not NY. I have a friend checking further. Well it has been real. I
have a 102 temp and find the need to go back to bed.

Bob

=====
Bob Parcelles, Jr
Pinellas Park, FL
RJP Associates & Clean Millennium Movement (C2M)
rjparcelles at yahoo.com
"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale