Cynthia

Niklas Wahlberg niklasleps at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 03:42:32 EST 2002

Hi all,
   To add to what Andy says below, my current
molecular work suggests that Field's Vanessa and
Bassaris are forming monophyletic groups, while
Cynthia is not (Vanessa is within Cynthia). My
preference is to use Vanessa for the whole group,
since they form a very strong monophyletic group
(there is one funny discrepancy within this group, but
y'all have to wait for the publication to find out
what it is!!) ;-)

Cheers,
Niklas Wahlberg

PS once again I've changed my discussion list e-mail
address. I'm curious as to how quickly those damn
spammers will find this address.

 --- Andrew Brower <browera at science.oregonstate.edu>
wrote: > Hi Bill et al.,

http://uk.my.yahoo.com