for Alex Grkovich

Woody Woods woody.woods at umb.edu
Tue Apr 22 15:20:37 EDT 2003

Hi Alex-- Excuse my posting to the entire list, but my replies to your email
have been getting returned by our (sometimes imbecilic) System
Administrator. Heck, he's really just a computer.

My note is below- if the email problem persists, you can call me at the lab
number below.

-Woody

Thanks, Alex-- maybe this weekend if the weather cooperates (it may not)?
How about if I get in touch Thursday or Friday when we know more about the
weather (assuming sometime this weekend is OK for you)?

Otherwise, my schedule flexes-- long work hours, but when I put them in is
up to me. I was assuming weekdays are not possible for you-- if they are,
that would work for me.

Looking forward to it-- and thanks!

Woody
PS-- You saw from the list that they're flying in Saskatchewan?

William A. Woods Jr.
Department of Biology
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd