Whats the best way ? Urgent !

Jonathan Sylvestre josylvestre at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 26 08:02:58 EDT 2003

Hi

I would like to know the best way to kill every dermestrid and other little
insects in drawners with precious lepidoptera in it.

I want to "clean" all my collection before transfering into new drawers...

I tryed to but then drawers into the freezer. It seem to work but would some
insects survivent ??
Also I noticed that after going into the freezer, some specimens have now
the body brown ..!? maybe the freezer destroy some cells the let the oil go
out of the body ??

I was wondering if its possible to use Ethyl acetate to kill insect ? would
the plastazote resist ?

Please tell me what is the best way and how to apply it

Thank you very much for your time
Jonathan Sylvestre