Monarch Migration Predicted to be Extinct within 16 years

Charles Bordelon legitintellexit at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 19:58:47 EDT 2003

What's this "WE," stuff, white man?  I see a bunch of Monarch freaks spewing
rhetoric with a high-browed point of view that only Man can appreciate the
wonders and glories bestowed upon creation.  On just this planet.  How
narrow-minded and arrogant can the Human race become?  We plunder, we bitch.
If God likes it, that's good enough for me.  Having the audacity to assume
this was all made for us is ludicrous.  If you really care, shut up and do
something.  cb