[leps-talk] God, Science, Faith, Evidence

Stanley A. Gorodenski stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org
Mon Dec 20 13:51:41 EST 2004

Neil Jones wrote:

>However you have expressed hatred of homosexuality before now. I am not trying
>to be offensive, but you should be aware thet there is quite a bit of
>research demonstrating that homophobia is clearly associated with repressed
>homosexual feelings. Other people on the list will know this and will have
>spotted your behaviour.

Geez! This is a loosing battle. If I were to say I love homosexuals (to
show I am tolerant of them), then I would be branded as a homosexual. If
I were to say I hate them (to show that I am not one), then I would be
accused of being one because of alleged suppressed homosexual
feelings!!!  :-D

Well, I feel this is all nonsense and is one reason why I do not belong
to leps-talk, inasmuch as it is a worthwhile discussion group (a guess)
otherwise. :-)
Stan