[leps-talk] God, Science, Faith, Evidence

Stanley A. Gorodenski stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org
Mon Dec 20 16:31:52 EST 2004

Stanley A. Gorodenski wrote:

> Geez! This is a loosing battle. If I were to say I love homosexuals
> (to show I am tolerant of them), then I would be branded as a
> homosexual. If I were to say I hate them (to show that I am not one),
> then I would be accused of being one because of alleged suppressed
> homosexual feelings!!!  :-D
>
> Well, I feel this is all nonsense and is one reason why I do not
> belong to leps-talk, inasmuch as it is a worthwhile discussion group
> (a guess) otherwise. :-)
> Stan

Ron,
I am not sure if you will receive this since you said you have now
blocked any messages from me. I want to offer my sincerest apologies to
you for the above comments. One never knows how others will take a
comment, but to me I felt what I said was not very significant, but if
not, certainly not something to become enemies over.
Stan