IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT MY REQUEST FOR PAPILIO CHRYSALIDS!!!!!

Glaucus glaucus at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 1 13:07:37 EDT 2004

Hi again Lepsters,

It has been brought to my attention that I may have been misleading in my
recent post for a request for rutulus and canadensis chrysalids. I HAVE NO
INTENTION OF RELEASING THEM. These are for a captive breeding experiment I
am interested in pursuing on Swallowtail interactions. This experiment will
be carried out in a controlled laboratory setting. I hope that this is
clear. I am interested in research for future publication, and collaboration
with other professionals. Thanks to all, and a personal thank you to the
member who alerted me to my possible verbiage blunder.

Marc