Mosquito control No Mo

Neil Jones neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk
Sun May 8 14:37:36 EDT 2005

On Sunday 08 May 2005 00:18, Jonathan Sylvestre wrote:
> No ! Please !
>
> I think I will be sick....   Stop talking about God or other unnatural
> things generated by your brain....  This is not science ! This is
> imagination and fabulation! ... There is no place for such thing here, keep
> that for your family, tradition or whatever ... or e-mail directly to
> people... but not on the list please.

What you have to understand is that Ron is a preacher and not a scientist.
( not according to the best dictionary anyway)

> Human inside nature or not ?? Of course inside... but the difference
> between Homo sapiens and all others species, is that human seem to not obey
> to natural selection.
>
> We don't have the "responsability" to save the earth.... we "need" to save
> (to stop destroying) the earth if we want that our species survive.

Yes it is as simple as that we need to preserve our habitat.

> You can believe what you want Ron.... but remember that if you believe in
> something, its a belief and its not related to science.
>
> I read your text Ron... And you surely know that Its a paradox to say
> "Creation science" ?

I am afraid Ron doesn't understand how to form a proper conclusion faced with
the evidence. He hears some small fact and junps on his soap box preaching
about conspiracies without looking for alternatives. As  Patrick has pointed
out there are plenty of other reasons for the Leps- society not publishing a
paper.

--
Neil Jones- Neil at nwjones.demon.co.uk http://www.butterflyguy.com/