Paul Cherubini caught out yet again

Al Hill aljhill at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 16:50:26 EDT 2006

The fact is that a graph was cited out of context without giving reference
to the article from which it was taken.  This is grounds enough, in my
opinion, to permanently ban Paul Cherubini from posting to these lists.  It
takes hours to adequately write a response to the garbage this man has
consistently posted to the lists I have seen and none of us should have to
spend this time to counter what appears to be intentionally biased
sts.   -Al Hill