(no subject)

May inkslinger at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 11 19:40:32 EDT 2008

http://share2.myfwc.com/IBWG/default.aspx

Florida's butterflies are dwindling.  I knew that already.  The FDOT
will not still the roadside mowers, where the wildflowers are.  In Bay
County, where I live, they tried to form a coalition for butterflies
with the purpose of letting the flowers seed first, then mow.  At first
FDOT was agreeable.  It saves the municipalities and state money.

But they are mowing viciously.  I just sent the local Audubon a list of
what I've seen this year.
Hardly any.  And not even ONE sulphur.

May
Bayou George, FL