[Leps-l] Why Duplicate Messages

MexicoDoug mexicodoug at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 20:22:29 EST 2013

Hi Stan

Nothing to do with the "Migration" ;-) of the List ... I had a similar
problem.

In your case, your University Alumnus email address is also receiving
emails, besides the one you used to post.  Just click on the bottom
link of all the messages and unsubscribe the particular email address
you no longer want to receive list emails ...

Best
Doug