[Leps-l] [leps-talk] Monarch Armageddon

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:52:21 EST 2013

High-tech agricultural fields in Washtenaw county in SE Michigan are basically biological deserts except for their cash crops. They are terrible places for native butterflies, other biodiversity, and functioning complex native ecosystems. I doubt too that they are ecologically good for butterflies and other native insect populations any other place outside of Washtenaw county where they are found. Roger KuhlmanAnn Arbor, Michigan