[Leps-l] Potential loss of monarch overwintering habitat in Mexico

BPatter789 at aol.com BPatter789 at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 20:46:48 EST 2013

Dear Chuck,

Are my friends at NASA pulling the wool over my eyes?

_http://climate.nasa.gov/_ (http://climate.nasa.gov/)

I have to ask: are you observant of the changes taking place around  you?

Bob  Patterson
12601 Buckingham Drive
Bowie, Maryland 20715
(301) - 262-2459  pm. hours
_Moth Photographers  Group Website_
(http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/Plates.shtml)
_My  Personal Moths Website_
(http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/Files1/Live/BP/BPsite/identified.shtml)

In a message dated 2/16/2013 7:56:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,