[Leps-l] Deniers

Stan Gorodenski stanlep at commspeed.net
Sun Feb 17 12:37:06 EST 2013

On 2/17/2013 9:29 AM, Strathy wrote:
> The continued use of the word 'deniers' on this list is so childish.

I changed the subject title to Deniers because duplicate messages were
being sent to the list (which has now been corrected. Thanks, Larry). I
felt my follow up message that took place about an hour or so later, the
one I renamed to Deniers, could have been confused as just another
duplicate of the one I had previously sent if I kept the same original
subject title (which was RE:[Leps-l] Potential loss of overwintering
monarch habitat in Mexico). I wanted to make sure everyone knew this was
a new message from me and so I changed the subject to Deniers (a quick
and easy change to make), not imagining in the least this would be an
objectionable term to some. No apologies, though.
Stan