[NHCOLL-L:2405] Collection Volunteer Rules.

Mark McNamara MarkM at cctexas.com
Sat Aug 28 14:01:02 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I am reviewing our rules for volunteers working in natural history
collections and I want to make sure that I don't leave anything out.

Lists of rules can be offensive so I would also like to see how some of
you have phrased your collections guidelines.

If anyone has a list of rules or guidelines for collection use by
visitors/volunteers that they do not mind sharing via e-mail I would
greatly appreciate it.

Any other guidance or anecdotes on this topic will be appreciated as
well. Thank you.

Where would we be without rhetorical questions?

Your Friend,

Mark McNamara
Natural History Collection Manager
Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History
1900 N. Chaparral Street
Corpus Christi, Texas 78401
Email: MarkM at CCTexas.com
Web Page: www.CCMuseum.com