[NHCOLL-L:3506] supplier for stoppers

colin favret crf at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:08:55 EDT 2007

No vial stopper is truly archival, but silicone comes close. The INHS
insect collection uses TapeCase silicone stoppers. For ease of use,
durability, and reliability, these are the best patent-lip vial
stoppers I've seen. You can get a further discount if you get a quote
and order in bulk.

http://www.tapecase.com/p.2453.622/silicone-tapered-stoppers.aspx

cheer, colin

Colin Favret, Hymenopteran Biodiversity Analyst
Illinois Natural History Survey
1816 S Oak Street
Champaign IL 61820, U.S.A.
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/crf/www/