[NHCOLL-L:4735] Re: Package to Brazil

Dirk Neumann Dirk.Neumann at zsm.mwn.de
Thu Mar 11 02:05:08 EST 2010

Hi Andy,

you need to add the "DECLARATION FOR EXPORT OF BIOLOGICAL MATERIAL
ORIGINATED FROM ANIMAL SOURCE PRESERVED IN ALCOHOL, FOMALDEHYDE OR
GLUTARALDEHYDE TO BRAZIL", which is required also for import of
scientific material to Brazil.

Please find attached the necessary docs. We received the forms from
Roberto Reis (PUCRS, Porto Alegre) for sending tissue vouchers and
specimens for his research and never had any problems with import.

All the best
Dirk

--
Dirk Neumann

Tel: 089 / 8107-111
Fax: 089 / 8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

Postanschrift:

Staatliche Naturwissenschaftliche Sammlungen Bayerns
Zoologische Staatssammlung München
Dirk Neumann, Sektion Ichthyologie / DNA-Labor
Münchhausenstr. 21
81247 München

Besuchen Sie unsere Sammlung:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/

---------

Dirk Neumann

Tel: +49-89-8107-111
Fax: +49-89-8107-300
email: Dirk.Neumann(a)zsm.mwn.de

postal address:

Bavarian Natural History Collections
The Bavarian State Collection of Zoology
Dirk Neumann, Section Ichthyology / DNA-Lab
Muenchhausenstr. 21
81247 Munich (Germany)

Visit our section at:
http://www.zsm.mwn.de/ich/