[Nhcoll-l] Still need translators

Palestine Museum of Natural History info at palestinenature.org
Sun Jan 25 06:52:29 EST 2015

Please send us what you need translated to Arabic. I will get some of our
volunteers to work on it, it will be a good exercise for them
Sincerely

Mazin Qumsiyeh
Professor and Director
Palestine Museum f Natural History
Bethlehem University
Bethlehem, Palestine
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__palestinenature.org&d=AwIBaQ&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=CLFZJ3fvGSmDp7xK1dNZfh6uGV_h-8NVlo3fXNoRNzI&m=-paGsAZaDoOtjDKzXndwnoqxirB4rltrCFF1qQZBdOg&s=iwdN07Fb7jhuFqL5ZdGHfvANWXc9ims7RWcJJLma0Is&e=
mazin at qumsiyeh.org
info at palestinenature.org