[Nhcoll-l] Freezing as preventative pest treatmenet

Mariana Di Giacomo maru.digi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 12:00:49 EDT 2021

Hi Tonya,

Freezing slides is not a good idea because of both the mounting media and
the glass itself. I agree with Genevieve that if you're worried, you can go
with anoxia as a possibility.

Please check museumpests.net for more information on this topic, but you
can email me directly if you have questions about the process.

Best,
Mariana