[Yale ArchivesSpace] Yale ArchivesSpace User Management Policy?

Gorham, Matthew matthew.gorham at yale.edu
Wed Mar 8 09:21:13 EST 2017

Hi Mary,

The policy statement is available in the YAMS Google Drive at the following link:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1jfR-5FX3WAEs1xTFv9DM8LzW97FRLIMPVbaIejc-5FO-2D7WE_edit-23&d=DwIFAg&c=-dg2m7zWuuDZ0MUcV7Sdqw&r=MSJEqZfqk2utPlUX24q44knJ_Lt2BOkReNJXb6jri4M&m=YLycXfcGlegty-KEgvpeHbal_8UUudRWPzu3Qmtkl44&s=ryF27c0dCDz9goeZH6ERYKRpid3PnXDBaW1PAxXAHPA&e=

My apologies - there should be a link to the policy statement from the ASpace manual. I'll make sure that gets done. You'll notice that certain parts of it are a bit out of date, particularly the sections pertaining to the use of CAS authentication for user accounts. These sections haven't been revised because we are hoping to return to using CAS for ArchivesSpace user accounts in the near future. Otherwise, the policy is reflective of current practices.

-Matthew

Matthew Gorham
Assistant Head of the Manuscript Unit for Processing
Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, Yale University
P.O. Box 208330
New Haven, CT 06520-8330
203.432.7364
matthew.gorham at yale.edu<mailto:matthew.gorham at yale.edu>