AW: Koyu Ohara question

eigagogo@free.fr eigagogo
Fri Aug 17 05:57:37 EDT 2007

Talking about O'hara, i was surprised to see that O'hara directed an ATG
production. Here again the plot seems youth-oriented. Anyone saw this movie and
can comment?

I found his Joshuu Sasori ripoff pretty interesting but found New Story of a
Woman Condemned to Hell pretty lame.. are the 2 other parts better?