Self introduction

Makoto makotoster
Mon Jun 16 13:40:02 EDT 2008

Yes, I will go as tourist. Anyway, thank you very much


2008/6/16 Eija Niskanen <eija.niskanen at>:

> They all require a so called gaijin card, meaning a local ID for
> foreigners. You don't need to be a permanent resident, but to have
> some kind of visa, like student, employment or other.
> I guess if you come as a tourist, the only way is to ask a local
> friend to rent the DVDs for you.
> Eija
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 3:26 AM, Makoto <makotoster at> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I'm always lurking your interesting debates but this time I would like to
> > ask you a suggestion.
> > I 'm going to go to Tokyo and live there for a month. I wish to rent dvd
> in
> > Tokyo but it seems to me that the biggest chain, Tsutaya, requires the
> > resident's visa to deliver the rental card. Can you suggest to me how to
> do
> > for renting dvd in Tokyo?
> > Many thanks
> > Franco Picollo
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

More information about the KineJapan mailing list