[Nhcoll-l] fatty dolphin

Marta Pérez Azcárate marta.perez.cr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:57:03 EST 2017

Hello Sergio,
We have experience cleaning fatty specimens. For instance, I remember a
quite old taxidermy of *Monachus monachus* that kept the skull and other
bones inside, as Jules suggest. Unfortunately, we do not have time to write so
we have very little published. But perhaps we could provide you with some
of the internal restoration reports (in spanish!). However, cleaning and
other conservation works should be carried out by a conservator-restorer.
Contact us,

Marta Pérez Azcárate
*Laboratori de Conservació Preventiva i Restauració*
Itinerart

Nat-Museu de Ciències Naturals de Barcelona
*Laboratori de Natura*
Pg Picasso s/n
08003 Barcelona
Tel. 932562209